Wednesday, August 24, 2011

UPDATE!

Hello Everyone! I know, I know I haven't posted in forever it seems! My life has been crazy the last few weeks, I've had family birthdays to celebrate which consist of me traveling, baseball games and I've been busy trying to prepare for school! That's right I said s-c-h-o-o-l!!! I'm a "fish" this year lol. First time to attend college and wow it's awesome! Monday evening was my first "day", I had no clue what to expect!?! I was excited and nervous all at the same time but after my first class I was like.... piece of cake! I can do this! I will still work full time for the law firm and I will also be going to school full time but I'm not going to let this full schedule end my blogging. I may not get to post as often as I like but keep checking in with Whisk Your Heart Away because you never know what new yummy recipe or awesome coupon you'll find! Well... I've gotta run lots to do before class tonight. And yes... I promise there is a new recipe coming in the next couple days!

P.S. Remember Scentsy is 10% off until Aug. 31st! Get time to shop and save $$!  http://www.ashleyrodgers.scentsy.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment