Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cupcakes!

Well! Hello everyone! Seems like I haven't posted in forever! Trust me that doesn't mean I've stopped cooking :) I've been busy in the cupcake world! Starting a new business can be very demanding on top of working a full time job... wheeww it's been crazy! But I'm loving it! I hope all is well with all of my awesome followers!

I will be posting pictures of some of the cupcakes I've done. I am taking orders for my local people, no need to worry my out of towners shipping is coming soon along with my website for you to order through. If you are in the Houston area which I travel to very often, I will gladly meet you with them. We cater as well so that special event that is coming up and you want to do something different... cupcakes are your answer! Just send me an email if you would like more info. Thank you all and prayers are always welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment