- 1lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 lrg onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 (22 oz) can southern pit barbecue grilling beans, undrained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Muir Glen organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant Simply Steam Niblets frozen corn
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ c shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 2 c Fritos corn chips
- sour cream
- In heavy 3-quart saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese and corn chips.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until corn is tender.
- Top individual servings with cheese, sour cream and corn chips.