- 2 large eggs
- ¾ c milk
- ¼ c water
- 1 c flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ c grated cheese
Butter a six cup muffin tin, set aside. Do this well otherwise the popovers will stick to the tin.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and water. Whisk in flour and salt until combined (it is ok if it is a little lumpy).
- Whisk in rosemary and grated cheese.
- Pour batter into muffin tins about 3/4 the way up (I poured a little too much into mine).
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, until the popovers have puffed up and are browned. Turn over tin and pop out popovers (you may need to run a knife around the edges).