"this Ritz Chicken taste like heaven on earth"!
Thank you Jenny for sharing!
- 6 Boneless Chicken Breast
- ½ block of Velveeta cheese (cut into slices)
- 2½ sleeves of Ritz crackers
- ½ Butter (softened)
- Seasoning of choice (Jenny suggest Saltgrass Seven)
- Cut a slit in each of the back of the chicken breast and insert cheese slices.
- Mix butter and seasoning together set aside.
- Crush Ritz cracker to the consistency of bread crumbs.
- Roll chicken breast in seasoned butter then roll in Ritz breadcrumbs.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.