Thank you Carol for sharing!
- Bag of Spinach
- Fresh Broccoli
- Green Onions
- Bag of Ramen Noodles (you will discard the seasoning, and use 2 bags if you want a crunchier topping)
- Bag of Sunflower seeds
- Raspberry Dressing
- Place spinach in large bowl.
- Saute sunflower seeds and raman noodles in butter until light brown, set aside, let cool.
- Chop up green onions and broccoli place in bowl with spinach.
- Add Raspberry dressing (as much as you desire)
- Toss salad and top with sunflower and ramen noodle.