*Also you can add veggies to make it a one-dish meal*
- 4-6 Cooked Chicken Breast (cubed)
- 2 cans cream of chicken
- 1 (16oz) sour cream
- 2½ sleeves Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 2 sticks butter (melted)
- 2 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
- Combine melted butter, crushed crackers and poppy seed, set aside.
- Combine cubed chicken, soups and sour cream, set aside.
- Sprinkle bottom of 9x13" pan with half of the poppy seed mixture.
- Pour all of the chicken mixture into pan.
- Sprinkle remaining poppy seed mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.