This is the easiest and best way to make Fried Chicken in my opinion. You don't have a mess of grease popping up all over the stove and counter, just stick your chicken in the oven and waalaa you get crispy and lightly fried chicken! How simple and great is that? Enjoy~
- 6 Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 stick of butter
- Flour (enough to bread strips)
- 1 Tbsp Cavender's Greek Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Melt butter in aluminum pan.
- While the butter is melting, combine salt, pepper, Cavender's Greek Seasoning and flour.
- Lightly flour chicken. Place breaded chicken in the pan. Don't overlap.
- Bake on 375 degrees for 30 minutes flip chicken over and bake 30 minutes more. Chicken will be lightly crispy and deliciously tender.