Thank you Rita for sharing.
- 1 pkg. cole slaw
- 8 green onions (chopped)
- 1 medium green bell pepper (chopped) *set aside
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 pkg ramen noodles (chicken)
- 3/4 c almonds
- 1/2 c sunflower seeds
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 1/3 c white wine vinegar
- 2/3 c white sugar
- 1 tsp of each salt & pepper
- Saute ramen noodles, sunflower seeds and almonds in butter. Add chicken seasoning packet, saute until brown, set aside and cool.
- Mix all ingredients together, set aside to cool for approximately 10 min.
- Add noodle mixture, green peppers, onions, and cole slaw together in large bowl.
- Pour dressing mixture over salad and toss.