When I made these Oreo Truffles I had no idea that they were going to disappear so fast! I will guarantee if you make these Oreo Truffles you will be asked for the recipe! The great thing about these little treats is that, not only are they yummy, they're very pretty.
- 1 (18oz)pkg of Oreos
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-oz.) package white chocolate morsels
- Milk chocolate morsels optional for decorating
- Separate the filling from the cookies and save the filling in a bowl. Grind Oreos to find powder in food processor.
- With a mixer, blend the saved cookie filling and cream cheese together until thoroughly mixed, then mix in the ground up cookies(there should be no white traces of cream cheese).
- Roll into small or large balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet.
- Chill 45 minutes.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Melt white chocolate morsels in microwave in 30 second increments until melted, stirring in between increments.
- Dip balls and coat thoroughly. With slotted spoon or fork, lift balls out of chocolate and let excess drip off.
- Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- In separate bowl, melt milk chocolate morsels in microwave in 30 second increments until melted, stirring in between increments.
- Using a fork, drizzle chocolate over balls. Let cool.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.