- 6-8 Boneless chicken breast or legs
- 2 Jalapenos
- 1 (16oz) Swanson chicken broth
- 12 cups of water
- 6 cans of refrigerated butter tasting biscuits (cut biscuits into fours)
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 Tbsp of Cavender's Greek seasoning
- Black pepper to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine 8oz of the chicken broth and ½ cup of water. Sit aside.
- Slice jalapenos in half remove seeds and stems. Julienne jalapenos. Sit aside. (Julienne ingredients by slicing them into thin pieces about the size of a matchstick.)
- Grease baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breast into baking dish, pour chicken broth and water over chicken. Sprinkle 1 ½ Tbsp of Cavender’s Greek seasoning over chicken, add jalapenos to pan. Cover pan with foil and bake chicken on 375 degrees until chicken is no longer pink. (Each oven vary’s keep an eye on it.) When chicken is cooked, let cool then shred chicken.
Add biscuits and shredded chicken. Simmer for 15 minuets or until dumplings are cooked.
Pepper to taste.