- 1 (8oz) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese
- 1 (16oz) pkg Jimmy Dean maple breakfast sausage, cooked, drained of grease
- 1 (8oz) can of refrigerated big and flaky or original crescent dinner rolls
PREHEAT oven to 375°
- Mix cream cheese and sausage in small bowl until well blended.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous Tbsp of cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point.
- Place point sides down on greased caking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.