This is my favorite punch of all times!
If you put the punch in the freezer until it becomes slushy like, you have your very own frappuccino :)
- ½ c. sugar
- ¼ c. instant coffee granules
- 1 c. boiling water
- 8 c. milk
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 qt. chocolate ice cream, softened
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and coffee; stir in boiling water until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, pour coffee mixture into a 1-gal. punch bowl. Stir in milk. Add ice cream; stir until melted.
- Yield: about 1 gallon - 16 servings