- 6-8 Potatoes (depends on size)
- 2 (16oz) Tubs of Sour Cream
- 1 (16oz) bag of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 1 qt. Half-n-Half
- 1 bunch of Green Onions (chopped)
- Bacon bits for garnish
- Microwave potatoes on high for 10 minutes, flip and cook on high for 10 minutes more.
- Let potatoes cool then peel.
- Melt butter in large stock pot.
- When butter is melted add cheese, sour cream, green onions, and potatoes.
- Pour ½ of the half-n-half in and stir, then pour in the remaining half-n-half.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
When finished garnish with real bacon bits.
Remember- Love, Cook, Share & Enjoy