- 2 (12oz) pkg of Nestle white chocolate chip morsels
- 6oz of Nestle milk chocolate morsels
- ½ cup crushed peppermint candy
- 1 ½ tbsp of peppermint extract
- red food coloring
- Melt white chocolate and milk chocolate morsels in two separate glass bowls in the microwave on 70% power in 20 second increments, stirring after each increments (about 60seconds).
- After the white chocolate morsels have melted stir in peppermint extract and red food coloring.
- Pour white chocolate mixture onto a cookie sheet layered with parchment or waxed paper, let it stand for 10 seconds. Sprinkle crushed peppermints onto white chocolate mixture.
- Drizzle with a spoon, the milk chocolate in a fast left-right motion onto the white chocolate/peppermints. (If milk chocolate starts to thicken, microwave for 10 second increments until thinned)
- Place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes or until firm. Remove from cookie sheet and break into pieces ( like peanut brittle.) Store in airtight container.